Sharrott Winery in conjunction with Good Day for a Run is sponsoring a Run the Vineyards – Rock the Night Away 5K on Tuesday, July 21st from 6:30 to 9:30 pm.
Join us for a fun evening chip-timed run as we enjoy the sounds of The Greg Jones Project’s Full Classic Rock/Roots Band as they entertain us pre, during, and post run! Hang out for post run food vendors, wine, and a fun party atmosphere as we Rock the Night Away…
Run Features Include:
- Chip Timed 5 K Trail Run through Vines and Along Bordering Tree Lines
- Free glass of Sharrott Winery Wine for all Participants
- 1 Mile walk/run option (non timed)
- All finishers receive a 2015 Run the Vineyards Wine Glass
- Enjoy the sounds of The Greg Jones Project (full band)
- Free Event Shirt – (Ladies) Tank Top or Tech t-shirt; (Men) Tech T-shirt
- Food Vendors available for variety of food purchases
- Awards for Top 3 Overall and Age Group Categories.
$40 registration fee – Register here.