We now offer (and highly recommend) table reservations during our Live Music Events for Groups of 10 or more! Here’s how to reserve tables for your group:
- Make a reservation – Call the winery at 609-567-WINE (9463). Call early since reservations are limited.
- Pay your reservation deposit – A non-refundable deposit of $8 per guest is required to hold your reservation. This deposit will be used for winery purchases during your reserved time and must be used in full. But don’t worry, any remaining balance can be used to take wine home or buy gifts in our tasting room.
- Arrive on time – We make special arrangements to accommodate your group so please do not arrive more than 20 minutes before the posted start time of live music.
- Have fun! – Your reserved seating will be on the grassed area outside of the tent. Table cloths are allowed; however, no other decorations or open flames are permitted. Also, be respectful to other guests and use only the tables reserved for your party for your food and other personal items.
To ensure a good experience for all of our customers, please be aware of the following policies:
- By law, no outside alcohol is permitted. Coolers will be subject to search.
- By law, we are not permitted to serve intoxicated customers.
- Reservation is for seating only. Wine Tasting is not included. Members of the party may do a wine tasting during the event in groups of 6 or less. Larger groups cannot be accommodated due to the size of our facility.
- In the event that Live Music is cancelled, your reservation can be moved to another available date or your deposit can be refunded.