*Note: Due to the size of our winery, we are only able to accommodate groups up to 16 people.
1. Make a reservation – Call 609-567-WINE (9463). Reservations must be made at least 4 weeks in advance. Group Tastings are scheduled at 1:00, 2:00 & 3:00 pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Limited availability during the week – call for more information.
2. Purchase Advance Tasting Tickets – Advanced tickets are required and can be purchased by calling the winery at 609-567-WINE (9463) or BUY ONLINE.
3. Arrive on time – We make special arrangements to accommodate your group in a timely manner. If your party is more than 20 minutes late, we may not be able to hold your reservation. Please call the winery at 609-567-9463 if you are running late.
4. Have fun! – Did you like a wine that you tasted? Don’t forget to purchase bottles to take home. We offer a 5% discount on 6 bottles and a 10% discount on 12 bottles.
Please note: Your Tasting will be held in our Barrel and Tank Room where we make our wines. Bring your taste buds! Your Tasting will include award-winning wines that have been pre-selected by our winemakers from a wide variety of styles. Everyone should find wines they will love in this selection.
To ensure a good experience for all of our customers, please be aware of the following policies:
- Please be on time. Reservations cannot be held for more than 20 minutes past the scheduled time.
- By law, no outside alcohol is permitted.
- By law, we are not permitted to serve intoxicated customers.
- We do not host private parties. Your reservation is for a Group Tasting only and does not include the use of any other part of our facility for your group.
- Coupons, Discounts, and Wine Club Membership Benefits may not be used to pay for your Group Tasting Fee. Our Group Tasting Fee is not refundable.
If you have any further questions, please contact the winery at 609-567-WINE (9463). We look forward to seeing you soon!