Hours and Directions For Our Hammonton, NJ Wine Tasting Room

Sharrott Winery is now open 7 days a week for wine tasting. NJ residents and travelers come to us from near and far to try our award winning wines. Tours are available Saturday and Sunday at 12:30 and 2:00. No reservations required.

Please note: Groups of 8 or more must have a reservation. Click here for more information.

Caution: the mapping websites and GPS units are often wrong. Please use the link below or follow directions provided.

Sharrott Winery
370 S Egg Harbor Rd
Hammonton, NJ 08037
Map This Location

From the West (Philadelphia Area)

Take the Ben Franklin Bridge, 676 East into NJ. 676 East becomes I-76 East. Continue on I-76 East. I-76 becomes 42 South. Continue on 42 South. 42 South becomes the Atlantic City Expressway. Take the Atlantic City Expressway to exit 33, Winslow/Blue Anchor. Turn left on W. Winslow Williamstown Road. Turn left on Rt. 73 north. Follow directions from Rt. 73 North.

From the South via Atlantic City Expressway

Take the Atlantic City Expressway to exit 31, Rt. 73 North. Follow Rt. 73 North for 2.5 miles. Follow directions from Rt. 73 North.

From the North via Route 295 (Trenton Area)

Take Rt. 295 South to exit 36A, Rt. 73. Follow Rt. 73 South for 20 miles. Follow directions from Rt. 73 South.

From the North via the NJ Turnpike

Take the NJ Turnpike to exit 4, Rt. 73. Follow Rt. 73 South for 20 miles. Follow directions from Rt. 73 South.

From Route 73 South

Follow signs for Rt. 561 South. Turn left onto Rt. 561 South (S. Egg Harbor Rd.). We are located less then one mile on the left.

From Route 73 North

Follow Rt. 73 North to Rt. 561. Turn right onto Rt. 561 South (S. Egg Harbor Rd.). We are located less than one mile on the left.

From Route 206

Take Route 206 south to Route 30 (White Horse Pike). Turn right onto Rt. 30 west. Turn left onto Old Forks Road – landmark here is Hammonton High School. Take Old Forks Road to the end. Turn right onto South Egg Harbor Road (Rt. 561 North). Sharrott Winery is several miles down on the right.

Our winery is a beautiful spot for events big or small, and of course our favorite event is the wine tasting. NJ is home to regionally award-winning wine. You can try it at our vineyard for a first taste of the quality that is Sharrot Winery. We encourage Southern New Jersey, Central New Jersey, and Atlantic County residents to take the trip and experience our music events, wine club and much more!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

77 Responses to Visit Taste Tour

1. jemalme says:

We recommend the Monroe Inn and Suites in Williamstown (856-340-7900). There is a Taste & Stay promotion where you save 10% on your visit. Or the Hampton Inn in Voorhees (856-751-1212). Both hotels are within a half-hour drive of the winery. We look forward to seeing you soon!

2. Allen Abrams says:

I wanted to have a 30th birthday party for my wife. Was wondering if you help private or semi-private events

3. jemalme says:

I’m sorry, we don’t host private events. We can do a group tasting for up to 16 guests, but that does not include the use of any other parts of our facility. Our Group Tasting Policy is on our website, or you can call the winery at 609-567-9463 for more information. Thank you for your interest.

4. Sharon Hyman says:

How much are your wine tasting

5. jemalme says:

Wine tastings are $8 per person; this includes 6 samples of our award-winning wine plus the souvenir glass. Groups of 8 or more are $12 per person and require a reservation. Thank you for your interest.

6. Ron Michelini says:

Sorry to see the summer schedule end. Hoping at some point you expand and offer weekend hours during the winter. The winery is a great place to spend an enjoyable Thursday and Friday night. Made some good friends durning the summer enjoyed the company and the service was great and very friendly. The servers were amazing and very friendly. And Leslie your the best.

7. jemalme says:

We’re glad you had such a great time! Our live music continues through October on Saturday & Sunday afternoons from 1:00 to 4:00 pm. And we are open year round for all your wine purchasing needs. We hope to see you again soon!

8. Cordelia Holmes says:

We spent our entire summer 2015 with friends and family “hanging out” at Sharrott Winery for the entertainment series. We often remind each other now, that it was truly the “best summer ever!” The entertainment was amazing each week; with or without a tent covering! We danced, we sang (at the microphone at times), we drank delicious wines, and we ate way too much bacon from the food truck. We celebrated birthdays from 22 to 59. The staff was extremely accommodating and gracious; as our party size grew each week, from four in the Spring to twenty-four in September. We’ve already scheduled the Wine Club Holiday Party, and we look forward to letting the party continue in Summer 2016.

9. Administrator says:

Thanks for hanging out with us and your kind words. It’s been our pleasure as well. See you on the patio in the spring!

10. Rick says:

Are you open New Year’s Day?

11. Administrator says:

Yes we are. 12:00 to 6:00. Happy New Year!

12. Jeannie says:

Are you open for tasting on Monday January 4th?

13. jemalme says:

Yes, we are open 7 days per week, 364 days per year! See you then.

14. Pingback: National Drink Wine Day: 8 great Jersey wineries

15. Kris DiBenedetto says:

Add me to your e-mail list

16. jemalme says:

Will do!

17. Kathy sullivan says:

Visiting in Sept do u have hotel close by

18. jemalme says:

We are located in the Pinelands of South Jersey; most hotels are approximately 20 minutes away. Try looking in Williamstown and Voorhees, NJ. And don’t forget that AC is only 1/2 away via the Expressway!

19. Joyce says:

Can you bring your own food?

20. jemalme says:

Yes, you are permitted to bring your own picnic and snacks. However, we have a fantastic line-up of Food Trucks for our evening Live Music. We encourage you to check them out while you are here! Thanks for your interest.

21. Rebecca Davis says:

Wanted to come for the Friday night live music. Could my whole family come? We have 3 children.

22. jemalme says:

We are family friendly! Just keep in mind that wine is an adult activity, and kids may get bored easily. Depending on the age, we recommend bringing a quiet game or toy to keep them occupied. We have plenty of seating in the back grassy area where kids can run (or roll) down the hill 😉 We look forward to seeing you.

23. JESSE says:

Hi! My name is Jesse. My partner and I go to this winery multiple times a year and it’s a great place it’s one of our favorite place to go to. . This is the only place that comes to my mind not no Hawaii Greece ect but this place. It’s been stressful year for me, but I would like to know if thier is any possible way you can accommodate me with seats for several people and would like the list of bands playing during weekends of October. Posibly can arrange a time with them and make some request few things with them, better yet I can come thier and discuss more about this matter but I just want to make sure all my request could be possible first. Because I am planning to pop(proposed) the question. I would really appreciate this alot if you could make it happened. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon. You can contact me at this number 856 294 7249

24. jemalme says:

Jesse, we would love to host your proposal here! Our Calendar for October is already listed on our website. We recommend that you access it via desktop or laptop, as our mobile browser only goes a few weeks out. You can also check out our table reservation policy on our site – just click on our Events Tab/Party Reservations During Live Music. As always, feel free to call the winery at 609-567-9463 with your questions or stop by. Thanks again!

25. Cathy says:

Just recently found your wonderful winery on my way home from Cape May. Bought your delicious Sangria. My friend and I prefer that type of wine, also Moscatos. The Peach Sangria was the hit of the evening on my return home, although we did enjoy the Summer Sangria. Going to the shore soon and promise to stop off and purchase more of your delicious wines. I have been asked to purposely stop to get more of that luscious Peach Sangria. Your Crimson Red was recommended to me by the close farmers market on Rt. 73. Look forward to that one, too. I just wish you were open a little earlier in the day as I am just about passing your winery around 12ish on the way home so I was just lucky to be graciously allowed to purchase your wine but I did not have an opportunity to spend time at the winery. But I look forward to seeing you soon.

26. Mike says:

Hello, how much is your tastings? Thanks Mike

27. jemalme says:

Our Tasting Fee is $8 per person. This includes 6 samples of our award-winning wines plus a souvenir glass.